UP VDO Vacancy 2020: Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission (UPSSSC) will soon announce a notification of UP VDO vacancy 2020 for those students who wish to make their career in Sarkari Naukri department. Applicants may apply for UP VDO 2020 notice by filling UP VDO vacancy 2020 application form
UP VDO Posts. Exam notification. UP VDO PayScale. Uttar Pradesh Village Development Officer Advertisement. UP VDO Eligibility Criteria. The examination will be held in the third week of December 2020. Apply as soon as possible by submitting a form.
Applicants who will secure the minimum qualifying marks will be selected for the post. From here you can check more details about UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment such as complete eligibility norms, the application process, examination scheme, syllabus etc.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020
- Authority Body: Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission (UPSSSC)
- Post Name: Village Development Officer (VDO).
UP VDO Important dates:
- Online registration starts from: second week of January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: second week of February 2020
- Date of Admit Card: Will be notified later
UP VDO Age Limit:
Applicants should possess a minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years (01/07/2020).
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years (01/07/2020).
UP VDO Education Qualification & Essential Requirement:
- Applicants must have passed the examination of intermediate with science or agriculture from the board of the high school and intermediate education or any other equivalent exam which is recognized by the governor.
- Apart from this applicants must have valid certificate of “CCC” of basic computer operation.
- Private Medical Colleges in India With Fee Structure
- VTUEEE 2020 Application Form
- IISC Admission 2020 Admission
- UP TGT PGT 2020
UP VDO Pay Scale:
Selected job hunters will get a good amount of pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2000.
Complete and Easy process to fill Application Form for UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment
- Applications are invited form the candidates online at upsssc.gov.in.
- No other mode will be available for UPSSSC VDO applying.
- UPSSSC will soon provide the Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission VDO Online Application System to apply for the UPSSSC VDO.
- Application Process Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission VDO has divided into three parts.
- Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission Application fee is distinct for reserved and unreserved candidates.
Applicants can submit online by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or offline by bank challan
|Applicants Category||Application Fee||Transaction Charges||Total Fee including Transaction Charges|
Admit Card of UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment
Dear viewers, once the application process will get over hall ticket for the Competitive Exam, will be issued.
- UPSSSC will soon be going released hall ticket on the official website at upsssc.gov.in. Dear students UPSSSC will not send admit card to any students by post.
- Applicants need to submit the registration number/date of birth to download the Admit card. For more details about the UPSSC Admit card please visit this page regularly.
Examination Scheme of UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Examination Nature: Objective Type
- Marking scheme: +2 for Correct one, – 1 for the incorrect answer
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|Hindi Knowledge & Writing||50||100|
UP VDO Selection Procedure:
- Written exam
- Physical Test
- Personal interview
UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment Important dates:
|UPSSSC VDO 2020 Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Applications/ Registration||Last week of May 2020|
|Commencement of submitting Application Fee||First week of June 2020|
|Last date to Register||Third week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Fee||in the Last week of June 2020|
|Last date to Fill Application Form||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Availability of admit card for the exam||Second week of Dec 2020|
|Conduction of the exam||Third week of Dec 2020|
Keep staying in touch with this page if you have any query then do comment and give your valuable solution.