Telangana ITI admission 2020:Telangana Department of Employment & Training will soon be going to issue a notice of Telangana iti admission 2020 in Telangana for those students who are willing to get admission in ITI Programme, Students may apply for Telangana ITI admission notification by filling Telangana ITI admission 2020 with all important details.
Telangana ITI admission 2020. Telangana ITI admission 2020 notification. Telangana ITI admission 2020 Important dates. Admission to diligent and talented students will be offered for diverse ITI institutions & its affiliated colleges. Applicants need to ensure the complete eligibility norms given below and after verifying apply as soon as possible.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 will be presented by Telangana Department of Employment & Training for any of the Government & Private ITIs in Telangana state. The admission procedure will be conducted every year and starts from the month of June. In order to get admission to submit the application form. Authority will not organize any separate entrance exam for students to provide ITI admissions.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Dates
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Notification releases||3rd week of June|
|Application form availability||3rd week of June|
|Application form submission||4th week of June|
|Verification of certificates (except physically handicapped)||4th week of June|
|Verification for physically handicapped||4th week of June|
|1st round admission starts||1st week of July|
Complete process to fill Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form
Applicants need to check the following details regarding Telangana ITI admission 2020 application form:
- Telangana ITI 2020Application form will begin through online mode.
- No applicants will receive an application form via post or courier.
- Students will be able to apply from the third week of June 2020 till the last week of June 2020.
- Multiple application forms will be liable for rejection.
- Applicants must fill only one application form.
- There will be no need to submit an application form by candidates.
- While filling a form, upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form
- No request for change of trade/ ITI will be permissible.
- Incomplete, incorrect or false information in the application form will not be accepted.
- Before filling the form, you should keep Aadhar card, mobile number, email ID, multiple copies of photographs, caste & another mandatory certificate ready.
- Scanned image of the photo must not be more than 100 KB in size.
- At last, take multiple printouts of filled in an application form for further use.
- Application fee will be paid through offline mode.
- Applicants have to submit Rs.10 as application fee.
- Once the application fee will be submitted, it cannot be non-refundable.
Telangana IIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for Telangana ITI.
Qualify 8th / 10th examination from a recognized board or university.
Applicants must be 14 years in age as on 1st August 2020.
Upper age limit:
There will be no upper age limit to apply for Telangana ITI.
Applicants who will be appearing in high school will be also eligible to apply.
Telangana ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Telangana ITI Admission Procedure will consist of filling the application form, paying the fee, getting selected in merit list & participating in counselling. After filling a form, book the slot. All those who will meet the eligibility criteria by the university will be only eligible to get admission. After the counselling procedure, you will get admission.
Telangana ITI 2020 Merit List
Telangana ITI 2020 Merit List will be prepared by the authority and will available on the website. Authority will prepare the separate merit list for nominated students. It will be based on information by students about marks secured by them in the past qualifying exam. Authority will inform students through SMS on their registered email ID & number. Admission will be based on the merit list.
Telangana ITI Counselling
After selection, applicants need to participate in the counselling procedure. During counselling, carry their important documents for the process of certificate verification.
Required Documents for counselling procedure:
- SSC Memo Marks
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) Certificate
- Study certificate
- Residence certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (If)
- EWS certificate
- Parents discharge / ex-serviceman certificate
- Income certificate
- Conduct certificate, etc.
Dear viewers if you have any other queries related iti admission in Telangana you can ask us by leaving your comment below. Do comment if you have any query related iti admission in Telangana.