SBI PO 2020 Application Form: State Bank of India conducts an entrance exam for filling up various posts of Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches located in several parts of the country. Every year a huge number of students appear for an entrance exam. Exam for the post of SBI PO 2020 application form will take place in two distinct phases-Preliminary exams and Main exam.
SBI PO 2020 Application Form will soon available on the official site of State Bank of India. State Bank of India carries out a national level recruitment exam for hiring Probationary Officers. To avail, more details about SBI PO 2020 Application Form check the give section
- IISC Admission 2020 Admission check here.
- UP VDO Vacancy 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date.
SBI Bank Exam 2020 Highlights:
- Name of Exam: SBI PO 2020 (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)
- Conducting By: State Bank Of India
- Level of Exam: All India
- Exam Mode: Online
- Gross SBI PO Salary: Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|SBI PO 2020 Application Form Date||April 2020 3rd week|
|Application Form of State Bank of India Probationary Officer Last date||2nd week of May 2020|
|E-Hall Ticket Start Date for Preliminary Exam||June 2020|
|State Bank of India Probationary Officer 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||1st week of July 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Result||3rd week of July 2020|
|Release of E- Hall Ticket for Main Exam||July 2020|
|State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Date 2020 (Main)||July 2020|
|Main Exam Result Date||1st week of August 2020|
|State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card Release Date for Interview||August 2020|
|Final Result Declare||September 2020|
Easy process to fill SBI PO 2020 Application Form:
- SBI PO 2020 Application Form accepts via online mode only and no other at all.
- You are requested to collect the application form from the online portal.
- Avail State Bank of India Probationary Officer application form and fill all the details carefully in State Bank of India Probationary Officer form
- Along with filling the information, make sure for submitting the fee along with the application.
- One can look for paying the fee via online mode or offline mode, whichever is comfortable:
SBI PO Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should done with graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized University or equivalent qualification from the recognized university by the Central Government.
- The minimum age limit will be 21 years and maximum age limit will be 30.
- Age relaxation in the maximum age limit for those who belong the reserved category students according to the reservation norms by Government of India
SBI PO Age Limit:
|SC/ ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD SC/ST-15 Years
PWD OBC -13 Years
& PWD General- 10 Years
|for Ex-servicemen||5 Years|
|Persons with domicile certificate of J&K during the
period of 1st Jan 1980 to 31 December 1989
SBI PO Exam Pattern:
Check SBI PO Exam Pattern from here
For Preliminary Exam:
|Topics||No. of questions||Time|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
For Mains Exam:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40 Minutes|
SBI Bank Exam 2020 Admit Card:
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card will be released soon on the official site of State Bank of India. Bank will soon provide with the SBI PO Exam 2020 Admit Card to students who are going to appear in an exam via the website
Admit consists of details such as examination centre, address, date of examination, roll number, the name of the candidates and lots more. While moving onto the exam hall, you need to ensure to carry the printout of the admit card.
Selection process consist three rounds such as Preliminary, Main and Group Discussion.
- Preliminary Exam has 100 marks that are objective type exam
- The main Exam it’s also Objective & Descriptive Type total marks are 50.
- The last step is Group Discussion & Interview it has 50 Marks.
SBI PO Cutoff:
SBI PO 2020 Cut Off is actually the minimum marks obtained by the authorities for the screening of the selection rounds. There will be sectional cut off in both main exams as well as in prelims. The cut off will be shown along with the results of the SBI PO Preliminary and Main Exam
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Result 2020:
- State Bank of India Probationary Officer result of the examination will be announced on the bank’s website.
- The selection procedure is divided into three sections-Prelims, Main exam and Interview process and Group Discussion.
- State Bank of India Probationary Officer result can be checked through the Roll Number/Registration number and Date of birth
You need to stay in touch with this page to get more updated details of