Neet Exam Cancelled For Odisha:
Dear students NEET exam was held to be scheduled for 5th May in ODISHA but not As per the official notification, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 has been postponed in the state of Odisha due to the cyclone Fani as per the request of State Govt working on relief and rehabilitation work and very soon new dates will be announced
As per the authorized announcement, “NEET exam scheduled for 5th May in Odisha deferred. NEET 2019 has been postponed and the new exam dates have not been announced yet. Students may please note that NEET EXAM CANCELLED FOR ODISHA.
Schedule for the NEET 2019 examination for all the other state, on the other hand, remains unchanged. The official notification for the same is now available on ntaneet.nic.in. Please note, the exam would be conducted as scheduled in the states of Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh and other states.
Cyclone Fani: NEET 2019 Exam Postponed In Odisha
Candidates are informed that National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2019 has been postponed in the state of Odisha. Exam scheduled for May 5, 2019, has been re-scheduled only for the state of Odisha which is affected due to Cyclone Fani. R. Subrahmanyam, Higher Education Secretary confirmed the same to ANI.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 Exam Postponed in Odisha in Wake of Cyclone Fani; New Date will be Out Soon
Students may please note that only the exam has been cancelled only for the centres in the state of Odisha. In case a student for Odisha, who is not currently in Odisha and has a centre in any other state, the exam would be conducted as per the schedule – which is tomorrow.
Also, students may please note that as many as 86 centres have been changed a few days ago. the entire list is available on ntaneet.nic.in. Students are advised to check the notice and download new admit cards in case of a change in the exam centre. NEET would be conducted in pen and paper format across the country tomorrow from 2 pm to 5 pm. For more update about the NEET-PG 2019 Application form https://allindiaexamadda.com/neet-pg-2019-application-form/
NTA NEET 2019: List of guidelines to be followed
- Applicants need to carry their NEET 2019 admit card along with proper ID proof to the examination hall.
- No applicants will be permitted to take the exam without a valid NEET 2019 admit card.
- Students are allowed to wear only light clothes with half sleeves.
- In order to conduct the exam properly, NEET 2019 aspirants are not permitted to wear clothes with other dress or layering, full sleeves
- Students are not permitted to wear any customary dress such as a burka, abaya etc
The visitor can also visit on this for detail information about the medical exam after 12th https://allindiaexamadda.com/medical-entrance-exams-after-12th/
NEET 2019 Exam Rules:
- As per the rules issued by the NTA, if any applicants are planning to wear a customary dress on the exam day, then they require to report much earlier to the exam hall by 12:30 pm and report about their clothing in advance
- Apart from this, students are not permitted to wear shoes inside the exam hall, they can wear only slippers or sandals with low heels