Karnataka Polytechnic 2020: Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka will soon going to issue a notice of Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 for those students who are willing to get admission in the first year of diploma engineering/non-engineering courses in governments/aided polytechnic colleges… Students who wish to apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 advertisement they may apply by submitting the form
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020… Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 exam notification… Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 important dates. Notification regarding the exam of Karnataka Polytechnic Exam 2020 is going to be released in the month of April 2020. The authority which conducts the admission procedure of the Karnataka Polytechnic Exam 2020 is called as the directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Notification
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Offline counselling schedule will be released. Admission process will be administered by the DTE, Karnataka. It is organized every year for admission of eligible students in the first year of diploma engineering/non-engineering courses in governments/aided polytechnic colleges. Admission will be offered on the basis of students SSLC/10th board scores..
Exam authorities will release the provisional merit list of Karnataka Polytechnic 2020. Authorities will extend the last date to submit the application form of Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 to last week of May 2020. Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 is being conducted for admission to 1st year of engineering and non-engineering diploma courses offered by the government, government-aided and private polytechnics in the state.
Admission will be based on marks of the qualifying exam only, and no entrance exam will be held. Karnataka Polytechnic applicants can access application form and Information Brochure online, which they have to download and get a printout Duly filled Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 application form will be submitted at designated document verification centres. Result cum merit list of Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 will be announced category-wise.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Important dates:
|Online application form release from||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the filled- in application form||Last week of May 2020|
|Merit declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Seat allotment||1st week of July 2020|
- LPU NEST 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
- List of Career Options in Biology check detail information
Complete process to fill the Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Application procedure:
- Students need to download the application form of Exam from the official site
- Fill the form with all asked details and after filling it, they must submit the form along with mentioned documents and Bank Challan of application fee to the Application Submission Centre or Options Entry Help centres.
- Also, one copy of the form must be kept safe for upcoming use.
- The form must be submitted before last week of May 2020.
- Students need to submit the Karnataka Polytechnic Exam 2020 application fee
- 100 for the General category
- 50 for the SC/ST category.
Mode of payment:
Fee can be paid via Bank Challan in any of the branches of the bank named State Bank of Mysore.
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Polytechnic 2020:
- Students should have cleared their 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board of Karnataka.
- Students must be passed in subjects of Maths and Science.
- Students should have got a min. of 35% marks in their 10th.
For apply click here
|Kannada medium candidates||5%|
|Physically Disabled students||3%|
- Applicants will get admissions on the basis of Merit list
- Merit list for providing admissions will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates’ marks in 10th
- Students can fill choices after merit declaration as per their choices.
- Seat allotment will be held in 1st week of July 2020.
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2020
- Authority will conduct the admission process through online interactive counselling.
- Counselling will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore. Counselling will be started from the second week of June 2020.
- Students will be shortlisted for the counselling based on the merit list.
- Students can select the college and seat of their choice through interactive counselling.
- After the selection of seats, students need to pay the prescribed fee in cash
- Dear students, you can obtain admission order and report to the allotted polytechnic college before the last date.
Students need to bring all the required documents in original with one set of gazzeted officer attested photocopies of all the documents.
- SSLC or equivalent examination mark sheet
- SSLC/10th passing certificate
- Original TC memo/NOC from the past institute/college
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
Dear valued viewers, we advise you that in case if you have any other inquiry about Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 exam notification, you may leave your queries in the comment box uttered below.