JKCET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
JKCET 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination(BOPEE)will soon be going to organize state level entrance test Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) for those students who are willing to get admission into B.Tech and B.E programmes.
JKCET 2020 is a state-level entrance test which gets conducted every year for those students who wish to get admission into engineering programmes in various private or government institutions situated in Jammu & Kashmir. From this page, you can acquire complete information regarding the JKCET 2020 Application form, eligibility criterion, exam dates, exam pattern etc.
Applicants who clear this exam will be considered for admissions into different government and private colleges situated in the state. Students will be able to submit the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 application in online mode from the month of February 2020.
Complete and Easy process to fill the JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants are requested to go through below details to know complete details of JKCET Application 2020:
- The application form is expected which going to be released in the first week of February 2020.
- Fill Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test form online by visiting the website.
- The complete online application process will involve – Registration process, payment of application fee, filling up of application form, upload the images and printing the application form.
- Keep scanned copy of photo, signatures and other relevant documents ready.
- The last date to fill the application form online is expected till the fourth week of February 2020.
- While filling the form, you need to make sure to fill all the details correctly in the form.
- No details can be edited by students after the final submission of application.
- Students need to application Fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- You may pay the application fee through net banking/debit card/credit card.
Also Read: Government Jobs For Civil Engineers Fresher
JKCET 2020 Important Dates
|Release of JKCET 2020 Notification||1st week of February 2020|
|Starting of JKCET 2020 Online registration process||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill JKCET 2020 application||4th week of February 2020|
|Release of JKCET 2020 Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET2020Exam||3rd week of April 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Starting of the Counselling process||1st week of June 2020|
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir as per the section 6 of Constitution of J&K state.
Students should have passed 12th level/Higher Secondary exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Applicants who will qualify exam must have passed with the primary subjects of Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry.
Students should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam. Reserved students must have obtained 40% marks.
Age must not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
Students who are going to appear for 12th exams can also apply.
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Date and Mode: Entrance test is expected to be organized in the 3rd week of April 2020 through offline mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: Paper will contain a total of 180 multiple-choice questions. 60 questions from each section.
- Time Duration: Total time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 180 marks with each section of 60 marks.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer, +1 mark will be awarded. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
Also Read: GPAT 2020 Exam Date
JKCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Applicants need to follow below preparation tips of Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 to enhance your exam preparation and score well:
- Review the complete exam pattern and syllabus given on the website.
- For more practice applicants are requested to solve previous years question papers and sample papers.
- Prepare notes and revise these notes daily.
- Give more time to practice for the tougher subjects.
- Evaluate your preparation level by taking various mock tests.
- Clear your perception by conversing them with the teachers and fellow students.
JKCET 2020 Admit Card
After the completion of JKCET 2020 application procedure, the board will release the hall ticket on the official website in the second week of April 2020. You may download the admit card online by visiting the website. Details present on the admit card must be checked by students after downloading it.
To download the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) admit card enter their date of birth and application number. You need to carry the admit cards along with a valid photo id proof on the exam day. No applicants will be permitted to enter the exam hall without the admit card and other required documents.
JKCET 2020 Answer Key
After the commencement of JKCET 2020 entrance test, the Answer key will be published on the website. Answer sheet solutions will be available in PDF Format for various sets. To download the Answer key visit the website and follow the link provided for the answer key.
The answer key will help candidates to match their answers with it and calculate their score secured in the entrance test. In case of discrepancy in the answer key candidates can challenge the Answer key by submitting proof and paying a certain amount of fee.
JKCET 2020 Result
JKCET 2020 Result will be released in the second week of May 2020 tentatively. Students can check and download result online from the website as well as from any of the offices of BOPEE located at Jammu and Srinagar. Score Card will be released in the form of merit list containing the name or roll number of qualified students
Board will release separate Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test merit lists for open merit category and reserved category. Only applicants who will successfully qualify the exam by obtaining minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted in the list.
If you have any query related to Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.