JIPMER PG 2020 application form: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry will soon issue a notification of JIPMER PG 2020 for admission of eligible students to MD/MS seats. Exam will be conducted only in the English language containing 250 multiple choice questions for which an applicant will be provided with a duration of 3 hours.
JIPMER PG July Session 2020 Registration will soon be going to begin. Candidates need to create a JIPMER Candidate Login ID to fill, submit and view the status of Application Form. Applicants if you are going to apply for this exam notice than you are advised to fill JIPMER Application Form for MD/MS/MDS Course. Student can visit JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research PG 2020 details
JIPMER PG 2020 entrance exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). This is a national level entrance exam which gets organized in two sessions- in the month of January & July.
JIPMER is one of the leading medical institutions. Applicants will be offered admission into PG level courses in the field of medical. Admission in PG courses will be offered in MD (Doctor of Medicine) & MS (Master of Surgery), DM, M.Ch in a wide range of fields.
JIPMER PG Important Dates:
|Events||JIPMER PG Dates|
|Opening Date for JIPMER PG 2020 application form||Last week of February 2020|
|JIPMER Online Registration Closes On||First week of April 2020|
|JIPMER PG Exam Date||Third week of May 2020|
JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card
- Only those candidates will be able to get your Admit Card, who have successfully complete the application process
- Download the hall ticket from the official site by entering the login credentials such as correct registration number and date of birth
- Admit card will contain all the details like name & date of birth of candidate, photo & signature image, examination city, time, roll no, etc..
- Applicants are required to bring their admit card compulsorily on the exam day.
- Without admit card, no candidate will be permitted to attend the examination.
- Applicants are advised to also bring their ID proof (Voter ID card, Driving License, Bank Passbook, and Photograph) along with admit card to get entry into the exam hall.
JIPMER PG 2020 Result
- JIPMER PG 2020 Results will be announced in the month of June 2020.
- On the basis of performance in the entrance test, merit list will be prepared.
- To get a result, enter their login credentials – roll number & password.
- Any re-checking or re-evaluation request will not be entertained.
Indian National, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), and NRI are eligible to apply for JIPMER PG 2020.
MBBS or any equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Applicants should have completed 1-year internship/ practical training/ compulsory rotating before the admission process.
Necessary Documents required for JIPMER Candidate Login
- Email ID
- Caste/Community official document (If applicable)
- OPH Certificate (If applicable)
|General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / Sponsored||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|FOREIGN NATIONAL||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
Mode of Payment:
Make a payment of application fees by using (a) Net Banking (b) Credit Card (c) Debit Card.
How to fill JIPMER PG 2020 application form
Check the easy steps given below to fill JIPMER PG 2020 application form
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
- Go to “Latest Updates” section
- Hit on to the link of “JIPMER JIPMER PG July 2020 Session”
- Search for the suitable link
- Hit on the proper link.
- Hit the “Apply Online” tab.
- This will open a new page of Login on your computer screen.
- Enter the asked details and then hit on register option
Step 2: JIPMER Login:
- Login Credentials and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number which you had provided
- Hit on the login link
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Hit on login button.
Step 3: JIPMER Fill Online Application Form:
- After login, hit on “Go to Application Form” button.
- Enter required details
Step 4: Upload Documents
You are required to upload scanned recent colour passport size photograph and signature.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee:
Make a payment of Application fees as per the category you belongs to
Step 6: Final Submission:
After completing all the compulsory formalities, check all the filled details once and at last hit on to final submit tab and take a hard copy of it for further usage.
We will soon update this page with the link to directly apply online for JIPMER PG 2020 notice