Jipmer 2019 online application form:
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts a common National level entrance exam for admission of hardworking and dynamic students in the programme of MBBS. Students who are willing to get an admission they need to check complete details from here and may apply by filling JIPMER 2019 Application Form
JIPMER is the most popular entrance exam for MBBS seats. the online application form will be available probably in the month of March 2019. It will be conducted online in the Computer Based Test (CBT) method for 2 hours 30 minutes. Visitor can also check the post about the NEET
NEET-PG 2019 application form, Result, Cut-off
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility
Applicants should fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam.
- Minimum age should be 17 years
- No age relaxation for SC / ST category candidates
Passed 10+2 class from a recognized board/institute with having Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology.
- Non-Resident Indian
- Overseas Citizen of India
|OPH & P||OPH Exempted from paying Application Fees|
Applicants may pay the fee online by using their credit or debit card or using net banking facilities.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
English & Hindi
Type of Questions:
Total No. of Questions:
Each right answer will be honoured by 1 mark
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Biology / Bio technology||60||60|
|English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
JIPMER 2019 Admit Cards
Admit cards would be available on the official website in the month of May 2019. Applicants are advised to visit the official website of JIPMER From there you will get the option to download hall ticket where you need to enter the Application number and the password. After that click on ‘Login’ button. New page of JIPMER 2019 Admit card will be displayed. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download the admit card and don’t forget to take a print out of the admit card for further use.
JIPMER 2019 Counselling
- After the announcement of the result, the counselling will be ongoing via offline mode.
- JIPMER 2019 Counselling will starts from last week of June.
- Counselling will be directed in 4 rounds.
- Applicants have to go via Image verification and Biometric fingerprint before appearing for the JIPMER counselling.
- Students need to be present their genuine documents during the counselling process.
- Applicant’s documents will be confirmed at the time of counselling.
- The seat will be selected to the applicants on the source of the merit list.
Documents Required during JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
- Hall Ticket of JIPMER PG 2019
- Rank Letter
- ID Proof
- DOB Certificates
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MBBS Degree or provisional pass certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- An appropriate time table/study plan must be followed to crack the exam
- Make proper study planning that will surely help you finish your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT books for clearing your basics.
- Solve mock test, sample paper and earlier year papers on a daily basis.
- Solve previous year papers.
- Make an effort to learn the writing style of the toppers.
- Monitor your progress by taking tests.
- Mock test and previous year paper will help in your preparation, self-evaluation, time management and in understanding your weaknesses.
Easy process to fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
- JIPMER 2019 Application Form will be made available online from March 2019.
- Form submission process will be done in an online mode.
- Visit the official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in to fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
- On the main home page go to Examination Link
- Check the heading of JIPMER ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2019
- Click on to the link for Registration Form
- Fill all asked Information
- Click on Register
- ON successful registration “USER ID & PASSWORD” will be sent to the registered mobile number and Email Address
- Start filling in the application form
- Choose Category
- Enter Qualification Details
- Upload Photograph of Self and Signature
- Click on Preview to recheck the information filled.
- Now Submit the form and take Print out for the same
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Availability||First week of March 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Second week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2019|
|JIPMER Exam Date||First week of June 2019|
End Summary: We will soon update more details about JIPMER 2019 Exam Notification. Student can also check the post List of Medical Entrance Exams After Class 12th