JEE Main 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon be going to organize JEE Main exam for those students who are willing to get admission in top colleges. Students may apply by filling JEE Main 2020 application form. Check Latest News & Updates. Details are available on the official websites jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in. Around 1 million candidates are expected to appear for JEE Main 2020.
JEE Main 2020… JEE Main will be a computer-based examination… Students can apply through the prescribed format for NTA JEE 2020 on the official site. The first session will be held in January and the second session will be held in April. The last date to apply for JEE Main 2020 will be last week of September 2019. You need to note that this registration process is for the examination conducted in January.
National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE (Main) 2020 Exam twice for admission to UG programs in IITs, NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc., in the next academic year, 2020-2021. Examinations for both the sessions will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only, except that the Drawing Test for B.Arch. will be held in Pen and Paper mode or offline mode.
- List of Career Options in Biology please Check.
- IGNOU Courses List with Fee Structure
- Delhi University Correspondence Courses List “”
About JEE (Main):
- JEE Main score is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and even engineering and architecture courses in private colleges.
- A cut-off will also be released for students to qualify for JEE Advanced exam which is an entrance gateway for admission to (IITs).
|Events||JEE Main 2020 (January Session)||JEE Main 2020 (April Session)|
|Mode of JEE (Main) Exam||Computer-Based Exam||Computer Based Exam|
|Registration Begins||First week of September 2019||First week of February 2020|
|Registration Ends||Last week of September 2019||Second week of March 2020|
|Last Date for JEE (Main) Application Fee Submission||First week of October 2019||Second week of March 2020|
|Availability of JEE (Main) Admit Cards||First week of December 2019||Second week of March 2020|
|Examination Dates||First week of January to second week of January 2020||First week of April to second week of April 2020|
|Announcement of JEE (Main) Results||Last week of January 2020||Last week of April 2020|
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2020
Check the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2020 is as follows:
No age limit is mandatory for appearing in JEE Main.
Students must have passed class 12th / equivalent examination or appearing can appear in JEE Main 2020.
Year of Passing Qualifying Examination:
Students who passed their XII or equivalent exam in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020 are eligible for applying in JEE Main 2020.
Subjects in Qualifying Examination:
- For B.E/ B. Tech, it is essential to have passed 12th /qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics
- For B. Planning, it is necessary to have passed 12th /qualifying exam with Mathematics.
Number of Attempts:
Students can appear for the exam thrice, that too in consecutive years..
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- Authority body will release the JEE Main Admit Card for January session the last week of December 2019.
- You may download Joint Entrance Examination – Main admit card from the official website. Hall Ticket consists of details like exam centre’s name and address, exam day instructions, photo and signature etc.
- Admit Card is a mandatory document to enter the exam hall and therefore candidates must save it for future reference.
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2020 Registration:
- You need to follow the simple instructions to fill JEE Main Registration form, Keep all your documents ready while filling the form.
- Log on to the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you are requested to click on the activated link “Fill Online Application Form”.
- Next page will open new login window of “January JEE (MAIN) 2020“.
- Login using your credentials and fill the form.
- Upload the required credentials and pay the JEE (Main) application fee.
- Click on submit button to file your JEE (Main) application and don’t forget to take a print out of form
Note: Please Visit the official site for the latest update
Keep checking this page from time to time to get more relevant JEE (Main) information