JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2019:
All those applicants who will appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam they are advised they can use Jee Advanced Rank Predictor. By using JEE Advanced 2019 rank predictor, you will be able to know their estimated rank in the exam.
Dear students, similarly you will get an idea about their rank and for this reason you will be able to make a decision regarding their preferred IITs and branches of engineering as offered by them. You need to enter their JEE Advanced registration number, expected scores in each subject and difficulty level while using the rank predictor of JEE Advanced 2019.
The tool will be active as soon as JEE Advanced exam will be ended. To know more about JEE Advanced 2019 rank predictor, you are advised to read the given below section. You can predict your JEE Advanced 2019 all India rank based on your actual/expected score using our JEE Advanced rank predictor.
After appearing in the exam, every student gets so inquisitive to know about how much marks he achieved or he will get the most excellent college or not. Then, Rank Predictor helps them to approximate their rank. Here, we are providing information about the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2019.
Under the administration of (JAB), the seven zonal (IITs) manages JEE Advanced. It is a national level exam conducts for admission in Engineering, Science, Architecture, etc courses. For the year 2019, Indian Institute Technology, Roorkee will be organized JEE Advanced exam.
- After the completion of the exam, we will provide a calculator (tool) that helps contenders to predict their rank which will be based on their scores in the exam
- With the use of rank predictor, contenders can estimate their rank. The predicted rank helps contenders to plan or expect their preference of courses & colleges.
- Rank create from the rank predictor is only estimated rank, it is not the final rank.
- Official rank list will be publicized by the conducting body. How you can calculate your rank?
- You can predict your estimate marks with the use of answer key & exam pattern.
- Answer Key contains answers to all the questions asked in JEE Advanced.
- Many coaching organization publish their own answer key, but the final answer key will get announced by the exam conducting authority
- Answer sheet solutions will be announced in the first week of June 2019.
Previous Year Rank & Marks:
Here, we are displaying earlier year rank & marks.
Inclusion of lowest Marks in JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List
- Rank list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the JEE Advanced exam
- Students have to score the minimum marks to get integrated into the JEE Advanced rank list.
- On the basis of the rank list, students will be able to take part in the counselling process.
Minimum required marks as per the categories:
|Rank List (Category-wise)||Minimum % of marks in subjects||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|OBC – NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common PwD Rank List (CRL- PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC (NCL) – PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|SC – PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST – PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Dear students if you have any query about this topic than you can leave your comment in the below-stated comment box. Visitor can also visit the AIEEE 2019 Application Form