IIsc Admission 2020, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
IISC Admission 2020: IISC, Indian Institute of Science conducts Indian Institute of Science (IISc) entrance exam to provide admission to talented and eager candidates in various UG, PG and Ph.D level courses. Admission will be provided in the scientific and technological research fields on the basis of scores of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, CEED, JAM, NEET and other national tests.
Before applying for IISC 2020 Exam Notification you need to check the complete eligibility norms. Dear viewers you are advised to check more details of IISC 2020 such as eligibility norms, exam dates, application details, pattern, syllabus, etc. through our article of IISc Admission 2020.Before applying you need to check complete details.
Required Documents: Applicants need to bring the following documents during admission time for verification:
- Passing official document & Mark sheet of 10th & 12th level
- Qualifying Exam Degree
- Admit card of the qualifying exam
- Score-card of the qualifying exam
- Recent passport size photograph
- Domicile credential
- Category official document, etc.
Complete process to fill IISC 2020 Application Form:
- In order to get admission in IISC course, you need to fill the online form via the official website
- Make clear in your mind that applications should fill entirely and in the approved manner.
- Applications will be issued in the first week of February 2020.
- Visit the main site to fill the form.
- Fill Indian Institute of Science form with all necessary details and upload scanned image and signature
- After filling IISC 2020 form submit it within the given time period and get the hard copy of a form
Applicants who are going to appear in IISC examination they should satisfy the following eligibility:
- Class Intermediate or finishing the same in the respective academic year
- Passed class 12th with subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Other than these three subjects, it is important that applicants studied subjects like CS, Electronics, Statistics, and Biology
- Qualifying test passed with 60% or its equivalent grade.
- Applicants also have appeared in any one of the national-level entrance exams like KVPY Scholarship test, AIPMT, JEE Main, or JEE Advanced
Estimate Application fee:
For UG Courses
|For General, OBC & Sponsored applicant from Defence, BARC, DRDO, ISRO, NAL, BMTC, KSRTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs.800|
For PG Courses
|General / OBC and Sponsored contender from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs.800|
|SC, ST & PWD||Rs.400|
|ERP candidate of all categories||Rs.2000|
IISc Admission 2020 Exam Dates:
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting date to fill the Application form||1st week of February 2020|
|End date for Submission of form||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date of submission of scores ( KVPY, IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET)||Within 1 week after results declaration|
|Reporting at the organization||Last week of July 2020|
For PG & Ph.D Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date for submission of the form||4th week of March 2020|
|Receipt application last date for ERP/sponsored applicant||4th week of March 2020|
|Aptitude examination for M.Tech/M.Des||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of the score of joint CSIR-UGC NET||4th week of April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Mgt course||April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Tech Course||May 2020|
Related Post: NEET-PG 2019 application form, Result, Cut-off
Dear applicants if you have any other query regarding IISc Admission 2020 then you are advised that you may leave your query in the below-given comments section below we will solve your problem as soon as possible