How to Fill NEET PG 2019 Application form
Before planning for any entrance exam, the first thing which comes in the month of candidates is the procedure to apply and if you’re planning to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) than you are advised that you can go through the procedure to fill NEET PG 2019 Application form without any mistake. You can follow the procedure given below to fill the application form.
National board of examination will soon release a notice of NEET PG 2019 for those who are willing to get admission in MS/MD/PG Diploma programs…Applicants need to check the process of How to Fill NEET PG 2019 Application form from below framed section and from that you will get to know which documents you need to arrange. An application form can be filled through online mode only.
Steps to fill NEET PG Application Form 2019
You need to follow the below given six steps to fill NEET PG Application Form
- NEET PG online registration
- Filling of NEET PG application form
- Selection of NEET PG exam city
- Uploading of images
- Payment of NEET PG application fee
- Printout of the confirmation page
Step 1: NEET PG online registration
- To start registration, press on the link of apply online to fill NEET PG application form
- You need to use the new registration link
- Registered applicants are required to login with their ID and set a password.
- Once clicking on NEET PG registration, a new instruction page will open on the screen.
- After reading the guiding principle cautiously, press on the ‘Proceed’ button to move further.
- Next page will display for online submission of NEET PG form
- Click on to ‘proceed’ for new registration.
- In the next stage, enter the asked details valid mobile number and email ID.
- Also, read the announcement and press on the box to accept the declaration.
- After completion of NEET PG new registration information
- Press on ‘save and proceed’ button or ‘save and exit button’
- Once selected ‘save and proceed’ option, ID will get generated and will be sent to the email ID and mobile number
- Students are required to change the password.
- As soon as the password will get changed, you will be directed to NEET PG login window, where they have to login using their candidate ID, password and provided captcha code.
Step 2: Filling of NEET PG application form
- Once applicants will get login effectively, the registered information in NEET PG application form will appear on the screen.
- If an applicant wishes to change or update the details, they can do it by pressing on ‘edit’ button.
- You may click on ‘proceed’ to complete the registration process.
- Once all the information will get entered cautiously and verified by the aspirants
- Click on to ‘save and proceed’ to move for the next step.
Step 3: Choosing the NEET PG exam centre
- Choose the preferred city/location to appear in the exam.
- For the selection of exam city, you may make sure the availability of seats in different cities.
- Selection of exam city will be based on first come first serve.
Step 4: Uploading of images and signature in NEET PG application form
|Images to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Passport size photo||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||50-100 kb||3.5X4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||6X3 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||4X3 cm|
- After uploading the photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to press all the ‘accept’ buttons to redirect to the new page.
Step 5: Payment of NEET PG application fee
- Before choosing the favoured exam city, press on the option of online payment.
- Application fee can be paid by students in online mode through credit/debit cards or net banking.
NEET PG application fees
|Category||Application fee (in Rs)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 3,750|
- After successful payment, a new page indicating the payment details will appear on the screen
- Payment receipt will get generated.
- You are required to either click on ‘print’ to get a copy of it or proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Printout of filled in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)application form 2019
- Once all the information will get completed, the filled in application form will appear on the screen
- You are advised to take a printout of the form and keep it secure for future references.
Related Post: NEET-PG 2019 application form, Result, Cut-off
Dear viewers we will update this page with more updated information How to Fill NEET PG 2019 Application form