Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test which gets organized every year for those talented candidates who wish to get admission into the M.Pharm programmes. Candidates who wish to get an admission into the M.Pharm Course than you may apply for GPAT 2020
GPAT 2020 will be organized by the recently formulated body – National Testing Agency. Various AICTE-Approved Institutions/Universities and affiliated colleges accept GPAT Scores to provide admission to the eligible candidates.
All those applicants who will qualify the entrance exam successfully will get admission to various seats of M.Pharm in nearly 841 participating pharmacy institutions. Till 2018, this test was being conducted by AICTE. From 2020, the responsibility of conducting this test has been transferred to NTA.
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check GPAT 2020 Eligibility criteria, before filling the application form:
Applying contenders must be a citizen of India.
No upper or lower age limit is prescribed to apply.
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of four years after their 10+2 level
Those who are in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for PwD Candidates:
Those who are going to apply for GPAT 2020 under PwD category they must fulfil the below eligibility criterion:
Applicants will be considered PwD if he/she is physically handicapped/ dumb/ visually impaired/ hearing impairment.
The extent of Disability:
Extent of disability in applicants should be at least 40% as agreed by a recognized medical committee.
Eligibility for Scribe/Reader:
- Scribe/reader must fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- He/she should not have completed 19 years of age.
- He/she should not be a friend or family member.
- He/she should not involve in teaching in any academic tutoring or preparation for the test.
- He/she should have an academic qualification lower than the candidate.
Estimate Application Fee:
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.1400
- For ST/SC/PwD/Female candidates – Rs. 700
Mode of Payment:
- Through online mode, the fee can be paid using debit or credit card or net banking method.
- Through offline mode, the fee can be paid by SBI Bank Challan method.
Read Also: PESSAT 2020 Exam Date, Eligibility
GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Exam will be organized in Online CBT.|
|Number and Type of Questions||Question paper consists total of 125 multiple choice.|
|Time Duration:||Duration will be of 3 hours.|
|Total Marks||Total 500 marks.|
|Language Medium||Medium of the paper will be English.|
|Marking Scheme|| For each right answer, 4 marks will be awarded
1 mark will be subtracted for every incorrect response.
GPAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- Applicants are advised to take help of below-given preparation tips to improve their exam preparation and qualify the test:
- Prepare a study schedule including all the topics that are to be prepared for the exam.
- Applicants should review the complete syllabus, exam pattern and marking pattern before starting the preparation.
- Analyze your preparation level by attempting different mock tests.
- Solve past papers or sample papers to practice more for the exam.
- Revision must be done by the candidates few days before the exam day.
GPAT 2020 Admit Card
- After the completion of the application process, successfully registered candidates will get their admit cards through online mode.
- No candidate will be sent admit cards through offline mode.
- To download the hall ticket, you need to enter their registration number and date of birth.
- GPAT 2020 Admit Card will be released online in the first week of January 2020.
- Hall Ticket consists of important information of participants such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue, exam date and time, exam centre address, instructions for the exam day etc
- Dear viewers along with the admit card candidates have to bring their valid photo id proof for identity verification.
GPAT 2020 Answer Key
- GPAT 2020 Answer key will be released after the completion of the entrance test.
- You may easily download the answer key through online mode by entering their registered email address and password.
- After downloading it, students will be able to cross-check their attempted answers with released answer key.
- In this way, you will be able to calculate their scores and know their qualifying status in the exam.
- If in case any error arises, candidates can also challenge the answer key before the last date.
GPAT 2020 Result
- GPAT 2020 Results will be announced online in the second week of February 2020.
- Students will be able to check the result and download the scorecard using their email address and password.
- After the announcement of results, merit list will be released.
GPAT 2020 Counselling
- Applicants who will successfully be selected in the merit list will be considered eligible for participating in the GPAT 2020 Counselling.
- At the time of counselling, you should carry some important documents at the allotted counselling venue for the document verification process.
Necessary documents Lists:
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 10th and Class 12th Pass certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificates
- GPAT 2020 scorecard
- Provisional certificate
- Any government id proof – Aadhar card, voter id card, PAN card etc.
GPAT 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of the Registration process||1st week of November 2019|
|Image correction window opens||1st week of December 2019|
|Last date to register||1st week of December 2019|
|Last date to upload Images and make fee payment||2nd week of December 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of January 2020|
|GPAT 2020 Exam||4th week of January 2020|
|Announcement of results||2nd week of February 2020|
|Release of All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2020|
Complete process to fill GPAT 2020 Application Form
- GPAT 2020 Registration procedure will start in the first week of November 2020.
- The complete application process will consist of four steps – Online Registration, filling the details, uploading of images and fee payment.
- You may register by online mode till the first week of December 2020.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly and submit the form and get the print out of form.
If you have any query then we advised you to kindly leave your valuable comment in the comments section given below.