GMAT 2020: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) will soon be going to be conducted by recognized authority board GMAC for admission of eligible candidates in various Business Schools around the world. All those who are willing to get admission they may apply for GMAT 2020 notice by filling GMAT 2020 application form
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The GMAT exam is conducted across six hundred centres in 114 countries around the world. GMAT Registration will begin soon. More than 200,000 applicants appear for GMAT each year.
GMAT is a computer adaptive test with a total of 80 questions that must be completed in 3 hours 7 minutes. There is a total number of four sections in GMAT such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section.
Graduate Management Admission Test can be appeared by eligible students up to five times over a period of twelve months, with each test being at least 16 days apart. From below framed section, you can check complete details regarding GMAT 2020
Also, read: JKCET 2020
GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test) 2020 Highlights
|Organizing Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Level of the exam||International|
|Mode of exam||Computer based|
|GMAT fee||US $250|
|Score Range||200-800 overall|
|GMAT Test Centers||600 across the world|
|GMAT Helpline||+852-3077-4926 | +91 120-439-7830(India)|
GMAT Eligibility 2020
There is no limitation concerning the nationality of students for the Graduate Management Admission Test
Applicants should possess bachelor degree from a recognized institute to apply for Graduate Management Admission Test notification
- Applicants age must be at least 18 years
- In case, students age varies between 13-17 years, then he/she must provide written evidence of a guardian’s consent for taking the GMAT Test.
Number of Attempts:
Students can appear for GMAT Exam a maximum of 5 times in a year.
- Students need to wait for minimum of 16 days before taking the Graduate Management Admission Test again.
- Applicants must wait at least five years to take the GMAT Exam again if the previously obtained GMAT score is a perfect score of 800.
Complete process to fill GMAT Registration 2020 form
- Graduate Management Admission Test Registration process can be done in both online and offline modes.
- You need to create an account with GMAC on the official website of GMAT.
- Once the account is created opt for any of the below-mentioned GMAT 2020 Registration
- Online on the official website of Graduate Management Admission Test: You can register themselves directly on the official website of GMAT
- Fill the form carefully with all asked details and upload all relevant documents and submit the same and get print out of Graduate Management Admission Test form
GMAT Exam Centers
Check the complete list below:
|GMAT Exam Locations|
|United States||Pennsylvania||Colombia||Sri Lanka||Kyrgyzstan|
|Alabama||Rhode Island||Costa Rica||Taiwan||Latvia|
|Alaska||South Carolina||Dominican Republic||Thailand||Lebanon|
|Connecticut||Texas||Guatemala||Europe, Middle East, and Africa||Mauritius|
|District of Columbia||Vermont||Jamaica||Azerbaijan||Morocco|
|Iowa||U.S. Military||Trinidad & Tobago||Croatia||Portugal|
|Georgia||British Columbia||Venezuela||Czech Republic||Romania|
|Maine||District of Columbia||Asia-Pacific||Denmark||Russia|
|New Jersey||Puerto Rico||Marianas Protectorate||Iceland||Turkey|
|New Mexico||Virgin Islands||Mongolia||Ireland||Uganda|
|North Carolina||Argentina||Nepal||Italy||United Arab Emirates|
|North Dakota||Bolivia||New Zealand||Ivory Coast (Côte d’lvoire)||United Kingdom|
GMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer adaptive test.
- There are a total of 80 questions.
- GMAT Exam consists of 4 sections such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section.
Highlights of GMAT Exam Pattern:
|Test Section||Number of Questions||Allocated Time|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative||31 questions||62 minutes|
|Verbal||36 questions||65 minutes|
|Total Time||3 hours 7 minutes|
- Students will not be registered unless and until they pay their complete Graduate Management Admission Test application fee.
- You need to deposit fee of US $250 & approximately Rs. 17027.50 in India
- Fee can be submitted through the Visa Card/Master Card/American Express/JCB cards.
- You may also pay the fee through Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders/Personal Checks.
|Event||Dates (Updated Soon)|
|GMAT Application Form will begin from||First week of May 2020|
|Application Form Last date||Third week of May 2020|
|Last Date to change Interview City||Last week of May 2020|
|Shortlist Result||Second week of June 2020|
|Interview||Third week of June to First week of July 2020|
|Final Results||Last week of July 2020|
Dear viewers from time to time you can check this page to avail more info.