CMAT 2020 Application Form Common Management Admission Test Notification |Admit Card| Exam Date
CMAT 2020 Application Form: National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon be going to release CMAT 2020 Application Form for those students who are willing to take admission in management programs. Those students who are planning to get admission in PGDM, MBA, PGCM & Executive PGDM programmes they may apply by filling CMAT 2020 Application Form
Common management admission test will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam. CMAT score is considered by various management institutions located in India for admission of students in PGDM, MBA, PGCM & Executive PGDM programmes. You are advised that you can read complete information regarding CMAT 2020 exam including dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc.
Common Management Aptitude Test details:
Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT 2020) is a national level management entrance examination which gets organized for admission to MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM; PGCM courses in various AICTE approved management colleges. Those who desire to appear for CMAT 2020 they must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given below. Entrance test gets organized in the month of January every year.
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be a citizen of India.
No age limit for appearing in CMAT exam.
Applicants should hold a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute can apply.
Appearing Students criteria:
Those who are appearing in the final semester of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Estimate Application fee:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or via E-Challan
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam:
Exam will be organized in online (computer based) mode.
Type of Questions:
Objective type questions will appear in the question paper.
Duration of Exam:
Duration for exam will be 3 hours.
Exam will be of 400 marks.
Language of paper:
Exam will be asked in the English language
One mark will be subtracted from the answer sheet for each incorrect answer.
4 marks will be given to students for each right answer.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative techniques and data interpretation||25||100|
Check CMAT 2020 Exam Preparation Tips
- Make an appropriate study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Do not miss any important topic of the syllabus.
- Always aware of the exam pattern and the syllabus
- Keep yourself healthy for the exam
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Students can download the CMAT admit card through online mode.
- It is expected that authority will release the admit card probably in the month of January 2020.
- Admit card will contain the information like exam date of exam, venue of the test, candidate’s name, etc.
- Applicants are required to bring a printout of the admit card, photo ID card, original and attested photocopy of cast official document at the exam centre.
CMAT 2020 tentative important Dates
|Online Registration will start from||1st week of November 2019|
|Last Date to fill Online Registration||2nd week of December 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of January 2020|
|Date of Common Management Aptitude Test||Last week of January 2020|
|Result Announcement||1st week of February 2020|
|Scorecard availability||2nd week of February 2020|
Easy process to fill CMAT 2020 Application Form
- Contenders may apply online for CMAT 2020 through the official site by following steps given below.
- Registration will begin from the first week of November 2019.
- Before applying you must have a valid email address
- You have to register to fill the further application form.
- Enter correct details in the application form such as contact information, personal, educational information, email ID and exam centre choices.
- No modification in the category will be entertained
- Upload the required documents such as scanned image and signature along with the application form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of application form for future reference
To avail more information you may visit this page regularly