CAT 2020 Exam Date Common Admission Test Exam Notification, Admit card
CAT 2020 Exam Date: Common Admission Test (CAT) gets conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMS) for those candidates who wish to get into management programmes in various colleges and institutions situated in India. Students who wish to apply for CAT are advised 2020 notice they are advised to check CAT 2020 Exam Date carefully from here
Common Admission Test a national level entrance exam. A huge number of management institutions provides admission into in MBA, PGDM and other postgraduate management courses through CAT scores. The entrance test will get organized in two sessions across 140 exam centres. Tentatively exam will be organized in the last week of November 2020
CAT Application Form 2020 will be available from the second week of August 2020. The exam will be held for admission into PG management programs offered by the IIMs and other business schools across India. Common Admission Test Result will be declared by the second week of January 2020. Check complete details about CAT 2020 Exam Date from here
CAT 2020 exam Date and brief details Highlights
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Mode of CAT 2020||Online (computer-based test)|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree with 50% aggregate|
|Courses offered||Admission to MBA/ PGDM courses|
|CAT 2020 Participating Institutes||IIMs, IITs, FMS, ISB and other business schools|
|Official Notification||July 2020|
|Date of examination||November 2020|
|Duration of CAT 2020||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Sections||3 (Quantitative Ability, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)|
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students must have passed his/her Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
There will be no lower or upper age limit.
Applicants appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent can also apply.
Estimate Application fee:
Mode of payment:
Contenders are required to pay the fee through online mode by using debit/credit cards/net banking/wallet or cash cards.
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode and Date||Exam will be conducted in the 4th week of November 2020 in online (CBT) mode.|
|Number and Type of Questions|| Exam will contain a total of 100 questions.
Questions asked will be of objective and subjective type.
|Total Marks||Exam will be of total 300 marks.|
|Time Duration||Time duration will be 180 minutes to complete the paper.|
|Marking Scheme|| For every correct response, 3 marks will be given
-1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
CAT 2020 Admit Card
- Common Admission Test 2020 admit card will be released on the website after the completion of the application process.
- Students can download the admit card by accessing the download link provided on the website
- You can download the hall ticket by entering their registered user id and password.
- No candidate will get their admit card through offline mode. Without showing hall ticket and photo id proof, you will not be allowed to take the exam
CAT 2020 Result
- Common Admission Test 2020 result will be announced in the second week of January 2020 on the website.
- To check the result and download the scorecard, you need to enter their User id and Password.
CAT 2020 Important Dates
|Release of CAT 2020 Notification||Last week of July 2020|
|Starting of Online Registration||2nd week of August 2020|
|Last date to fill CAT form||4th week of September 2020|
|Mock Test||3rd week of October 2020|
|Release of Admit card||4th week of October 2020|
|CAT 2020 Exam||4th week of November 2020|
|Release of CAT Answer Key||1st week of December 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of January 2020|
Easy process to fill CAT 2020 Application Form
- CAT 2020 application form will be started from the second week of August 2020.
- Complete application procedure like registration, filling the application, submitting the application, uploading images and making application fee payment will be done in online mode.
- At the time of registration, make choices of four exam cities as per their preferences.
- Take the printout of a submitted online application form and keep it till the admission process.
If you have any query regarding CAT 2020, you may leave your valuable comments in the given comment box