BCECE 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam every year for admission of dynamic students into undergraduate engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and health science courses in the state of Bihar. Students are required to check complete details about BCECE 2020 exam date from here.
BCECE 2020 examination a state level examination which is organized through offline mode… After completing intermediate, candidates can appear in this exam to get admission in various UG courses. The examination will be conducted in one stage only. Here we are providing details about BCECE 2020 such as application form, dates, pattern, syllabus and other details.
BCECE 2020 Exam Dates
|Release of application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||1st week of April 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2020|
Easy process to fill BCECE 2020 Application Form
- Students are suggested to fill the application form as per the instruction is given below:
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam registration will be done through online mode.
- Fill the Application form and upload their scanned images of photograph and signature
- Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take the print out of the application form and keep it safe.
Estimate Application Fee:
|Stream/group||General/BC & OBC||SC/ST|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of payment:
- Fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- You can also make the fee payment through NEFT challan option.
Applicants should be Indian citizen and domicile of Bihar state.
No age limit to apply for BCECE examination.
Applicants who have selected for admission will have to go through the medical examination.
Qualification Eligibility (Engineering Courses):
10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Physics & Mathematics are compulsory subjects with any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
Qualification Eligibility (Pharmacy Courses):
Contenders must have qualified the 12th or equivalent examination.
Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects with any one of the mathematics & Biology subject.
BCECE Exam Date Pattern
|Exam Duration||Total 1.5 hours (90 minutes)|
|Exam Mode||Entrance test will be organized through online mode.|
|Type of Questions||MCQ will be asked in the exam.|
|Subjects||Questions will be asked from math, physics, chemistry, biology and agricultural science.|
|Number of Question||Total of 100 questions from each subject.|
|Negative Marking||One mark will be subtracted for a mistaken answer.|
|Marking system||4 marks will be given for every correct answer.|
BCECE Admit Card 2020
- Contenders may get the admit card through online mode.
- BCECE 2020 Hall Ticket will be released in the third week of April 2020.
- You need to check all the details printed in the admit card.
- In case of any modification, contact with the officials immediately.
- You are required to attach their postcard size photograph & enter the required details in the format.
- You need to bring the admit card & other required documents at the exam centre.
BCECE Result 2020
- You will be able to check the BCECE 2020 result in the third week of June 2020.
- The result will be checked only through the website.
- Applicants to enter their roll number and other required details to check the result.
- On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test, a separate merit lists will be published for various groups.
For more updates about BCECE 2020, you may bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d
visitor can also visit on JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2019: Joint Entrance Examination Cut-Off