AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022: AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) conducts AFMC Nursing 2022 examination for those eligible students who are willing to get admission in 4 years B.Sc nursing course. Every year plenty number of students appear for B.Sc. Nursing exam.
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022. AFMC Nursing Application Form. Armed Forces Medical College Nursing 2022 Notification. Armed Forces Medical College Exam notification. Armed Forces Medical College important dates.
Armed Forces Medical College Nursing 2022 Notification will release soon.. Application process will start from the second week of November 2022. Through AFMC nursing exam you will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course
- MP ITI Admission 2022: Exam Date, Application Form, Counselling
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2022: Application form
- ITI online form 2022
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022
AFMC Nursing 2022 is a national-level examination that is conducted only for female candidates. Admission of talented and eager students will be done on the basis of written test and the interview conducted by AFMC. You may check the details regarding AFMC Nursing by reading this article.
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) conducts the AFMC Nursing exam for the applicants to offer them admission in 4 years B.Sc nursing course. AFMC is the national level entrance exam conducted every year through authority. By written tests and interview rounds, the admission will offer to students in the nursing programs.
Every year, there are many of applicants appear in the AFMC nursing exam to complete their aspiring programs, and they should be eligible to apply in this exam. As per the marks obtained in the AFMC nursing exam, admission will offer to the candidates.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
|Notification update||Second week of November 2022|
|Application form release||Second week of November 2022|
|Submission of AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022||First week of December 2022|
|Admit card publish date||Third week of December 2022|
|AFMC Nursing exam date||2nd week of January 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of March 2022|
|Interview||April/ May 2022|
Complete process to fill AFMC Nursing 2022 Application Form
- Applicants must check the following instruction related to the AFMC Nursing 2022 Application Form:
- AFMC Nursing 2022 Application Form will be filled through online mode from the official site
- You will be able to fill the form till the First week of December 2022.
- Fill AFMC form with awareness & re-check it earlier than its final submission.
- No edit or modification in the application process will be entertained after submission of it.
- No need to not send the application form through post to the exam authority.
- Fee will be submitted through online mode.
- You need to pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
- The application fee will be INR-150/-.
You need to check the following AFMC Nursing Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the entrance exam to become MNS:
Applicants must be an Indian National citizen.
Applicants should qualify 12th examination or equivalent.
Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English as their mandatory subjects.
Applicants must score at least 50% in 12th with mandatory subjects in the first attempt.
Student must be at least of 17 years.
Applicants should not be more than 25 years.
- Applicants should be medically fit.
- Candidates fitness will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer.
Age height should not be less than 148 cm.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidates will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam will be held in offline mode (Pen-paper test).
Exam medium will be in English
Objective type questions will be asked in the exam
Duration will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General English & Logical||45|
AFMC Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Applicants need to log in using username & password to download the admit card. Hall Ticket will be available through online mode. Admit card will be released in the last week of December 2022.
Admit card will contain all the details regarding exam date, venue & instructions. Admit card will be compulsory to bring at the examination venue. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam without admit card & ID proof.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Result
AFMC Nursing Result will be acknowledged by the Indian Army. The result can be checked through online mode. Scorecard will be available in the first week of March 2022. Students need to login by entering their roll number & date of birth to check their result. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the result & keep it till the admission process.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Merit List
- Final merit list will be available on the website after finishing all the admission related events.
- Applicants will be informed through email regarding selection.
- Applicants who will successfully clear all the stages will be given admission into AFMC.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Counselling
AFMC Nursing 2022 Counselling begins after the written examination result. After the declaration of merit list, students will get a call for the counselling process. Counselling procedure will be comprised of Interview, (GD) and Medical fitness test.
Applicants need to bring the following documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- Class 10th certificate (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate
- Character certificate from gazette officer
- 10 colored passport size photographs
- Admit card (interview)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Gap certificate (if required)
- Sports participation certificate
Dear viewers if you face any other query about AFMC Nursing Application Form 2022 then you are requested to leave your comment in the below stated comment box.